Tuesday, September 9, 2008

this is it!!!

well my friends, it is finally over!  I got my braces off today-- got my last pictures taken at the surgens... this whole jaw surgery process is OVER!!!! YEAHHHH!!!!  It feels really funny to smile with my teeth, it feels unnatural & awkward.  But I'm sure I'll get used to it pretty soon.  

my sweet mom met me in Cincinnati & took me out for lunch & got me flowers to celebrate!!!  ...and def already got hit on at the restaurant by two 30-something year old men.  haha! 

enjoy the new me :)
home from a very long day-- me sitting on our front porch, with our herb garden :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristen,
You look beautiful. .. it is awesome to see your bright smile once again and always a blessing to spend time with you!
Love and hugs,
Mom

adrienne said...

hi friend so excited for you...do your teeth feel slimey? miss you lots!