a sunday evening in oxford.
seriously, I can't get enough of this hour! It is my favorite time, every day! The hour before the sun sets... Jim perfectly titled it "the magic hour" & I couldn't agree more!
Scott took me out for a surprise date tonight-- we walked uptown & got ice cream. I LOOOVE ICE CREAM! I am thankful for these times, it helps me to remember what I do love about our small town. I don't want to forget how blessed I am! How thankful I am to be living where I do, with the people I do, with the job that I have, with the amazing husband that I have... in the home that I have... AHh, yes, I CAN say that.
I'm pretty sure I would be a very selfish, negative, ungrateful person if it weren't for Jesus changing my life & my heart to be more like His! It is to Him that I am most grateful. He created this beautiful world that is at our fingertips to be enjoyed. He gives me the full measure of His joy.
And so I do, enJOY.
1 comment:
Kristen,
The "magic hour" has always been my favorite time of day, too!! I have vivid memories of walking to my 5:00 pm psych class on Purdue's campus and always enjoying that time.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment