Monday, October 10, 2011

simplify.

So, as I mentioned the other day... { Everything must have a "home"!  If it doesn't fit, nicely, it needs to go }  Therefore, I have been on a "simplify the house cleaning extravaganza" Between my desire for our house to be clean & tidy AND my new found cleaning system, I feel like a new woman! And my house is looking awesome!  

Here are a few things I've done...

               Fridge: AFTER (don't have a before, sadly)            Laundry room: AFTER*    
 
*Our iron & ironing board used to be where the brooms are hanging -- but I moved them upstairs & hung them in our bedroom (in an out of the way place that you can't see from our bed!) I figured this way we will actually iron when we pull a shirt out vs needing to go downstairs to do it!
                                 Pantry: BEFORE                                          Pantry: AFTER
   Pantry: BEFORE                                          Pantry: AFTER
My weekly "3 times a week" extra chore list is actually getting crossed off! YEAH!

No comments: