Thursday, September 2, 2010

arrival update.

our baby is doing well! We got a BPP yesterday and he passed :) But... he's not trying to get out any time soon... so the plan for now is to be induced @ noon Tuesday September 7. So we'll see if he decides to come on his own before that! (I REALLY HOPE SO!!!!! I don't want to be induced)

I was still only 1 cm dilated & now 60% effaced. The doc did say that my appointment yesterday could start my labor, which I was really crampy afterwards. So Scott & I did a walk through the mall! (I wasn't about to go walking in the heat & humidity. Mall, much better choice!) ...we'll see what happens!

*don't forget to take the poll (top left column) to guess when Baby Ebsen is going to come meet us!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Labor Day seems like the best day to go into labor :)

Matthew said...

Labor Day would be good, but hoping for your sake Kristen it's sooner than that...