Wednesday, August 25, 2010

{ 39 weeks }

well, he could be here any day now! We are so excited!!! We had another doctor's appointment today & everything is looking good. But it's not looking like he's coming today... or tomorrow... but I guess that's OK since we still have a week left anyways till the due date! We're both ready now though. I am more & more tired. And we are both more & more ready to be parents & meet this little guy.

Here are my belly photo updates. My up & coming photographer, Scott, helped me out on this one. I must say, he's becoming a very fast learner & I am pleased :)
our family:
Getting the pictures of the "three" of us was hilarious... normally I do quite a decent job running back & forth from the camera timer to get exactly what I want. But with our baby on board, that wasn't happening last night-- so Scott ran back & forth for us! It was hot, buggy... and he had to deal with the approval of a pregnant photographer (which meant taking a lot of pictures over & over... lot's of running). We we're both exhausted by the end. But at least we got a few good ones! (And the evening convinced him that a camera remote would be a wise purchase for us, I'm so excited!)

No comments: