Sadly, I finished reading "Cold Tangerines" last night. I didn't want to... I kept putting off reading the last chapter so it wouldn't be over... but I went for it, and it was sooo good! I want to be the kind of person she talks about in her book. One who celebrates life! I don't want to miss out on being thankful for the small things in life that God gives to us...
Like a note from a loved one...
a good book & a fresh cup of hot coffee...
listening to incredible music with the snow falling down & the sun shining in the window...
Lord, help me to not forget all that You have done for me. Help me to see the small things in life, Your beautiful creation that You've given to us. Help me to celebrate life- the life You have given me! I want to choose to be joyful despite whatever may be going on in life. To choose You. Thank You for given us a place to live that is filled with surprises & beauty. Don't let me miss seeing You, Jesus! Jesus, You're beautiful!
2 comments:
You are so wonderful. Love,
kja
i'm SO glad you liked the book! i keep up on her blog for some intermittent inspiration until her next book comes out.
have a wonderful thursday. kate.
Post a Comment