Saturday, January 24, 2009

day 8

product of the day:  stainless steel magnetic cloth by Casabella (microfiber)

*(casabella) that's "beautiful house" in Italian!   Just in case you were wondering.  I practiced my Italian in the car today!

I don't know about you, but stainless steel can really get on my nerves-- it's never clean!  But thankfully, there is a solution!  My mom & I went to World Market (its going out of business, sad!)  today & we found this!  And, it works!!! Finally!  So now you know that pretty stainless steel is possible.

(thats my coffee pot in the picture-- its NEVER looked like that since we bought it!)

Problem: solved.

My mom also hooked me up with a bunch of great international food & cooking items.  I can't wait for my husband to return (2 more days!) so I can cook him some good international meals we love so much!  Thanks mom!!!

It was a great day.  Good company, good food, good shopping (although the Walmart we went to is going out of business too, wierd!)... and we saw a good movie!  She invited me to join her for a good chick flick, Bride Wars.  I love movies!!!  

A day full of my favorites.  What's not to love?!

No comments: