Today we began a new journey with our little guy -- solid food! We started him with rice cereal. He has a little over a week before he turns 6 months, but we thought we'd give it a try today because we were both home with Wes & Scott will be traveling some soon so we wanted to begin before that.
Here's the video:
I think he really liked it! He struggled a little at the beginning, but he finished all of it!! So fun!
I'm planning on just rice cereal for the first few weeks, then we'll move onto fruits then veggies. And my plan is to puree it all myself! (I hope this lasts cause I'm pretty excited about it!)
Here's the website that I'm using to learn how to do it. And here is the schedule I'm using to begin this whole eating solids process.
No comments:
Post a Comment