Wednesday, February 23, 2011

cake mix cookies.


Scott's Bible study started in 30 minutes... I decided I wanted to make the boys some cookies -- but I'm out of most ingredients I needed.  So what does that mean??  Cake mix cookies to the rescue!

This is soo easy & quick & they taste really yummy.  You can be really creative with them, add whatever you want like chocolate chips, nuts, etc. AND use any flavor of cake mix you like/have too.

Enjoy.

Cake Mix Cookies.
Prep Time: 10 min.  

Cook Time: 8 min.

Ready in 25 min.
Makes 2 dozen

Ingredients

  • 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
  • 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • 2 eggs
  • *1 cup semisweet chocolate chips or other chips or nuts, etc.

  • Directions


  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
  2. In a medium bowl, stir together the cake mix, butter and eggs until smooth and well blended. Mix in the chocolate chips. Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
  3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.

No comments: