Thursday, January 27, 2011

goal = simplify {matchbook}

I'm really into de-cluttering my life/home/wardrobe right now.  If only I actually had the time to do this, I would be so much more productive!  I think it comes from the reality of not having any time with our little one-- I figure, if there isn't much stuff, it can't make a mess, especially if it all has its own nice, neat place that it belongs. That's what I desire.  Simplicity.  Less.  No more corners & boxes filled with stuff I haven't touched in years.  So, we'll see how long it takes.... it will be worth it in the end!  Oh, I can't wait! 

Matchbook is a new online magazine - so cool!  This is one of the articles from the magazine (pg 38-43)...  my closet is one of the next items on my to-do list!  I thought this was a great article to help me feel OK about my purging of clothes & see what is the perfect "go to" clothes that every girl needs.  I'm sure I'll keep more than this... but I'll take all the help I can get!  

*The end goal = a wardrobe that consists of clothes that fit me NOW & that I love & that fits nicely in the space that I have for it (no more shoving in drawers)

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love it! I just read this book, super helpful, and I think you'd like!
Organized Simplicity by Tsh Oxenreider.