Thursday, October 7, 2010

1 month.

Our little boy is 1 month old today!  I can't believe he's been with us that long already.  So this is what everyone is talking about when they say it goes by so fast!  

Well, he made it past his birth weight (yeah!) and is now growing like a champ!  Today he had his 1 month check up & he is 9 lb 2 oz!  SO BIG!  He also grew 3/4 in.  And my favorite hat is starting to get a little tight, I'm going to be so sad when it doesn't fit anymore-- so I had to make sure it made it in some of his 1 month photos knowing it may not make it to month 2.  

Happy 1 month Westin!!


His cute onesie was a piece of cake!  I didn't do anything... I just put him in a white onesie, and stuck this sticker on it!  It comes in a pack of 12 for the first year-- how cute is that?! I'm so excited to use them every month!

{ to see all of Westin's "first year" photos click here }

1 comment:

Jenn Lamb said...

he is awesome! did you make his onesie? love this idea!