sorry I have been leaving you in the dark... internet is easier than last year to get in Rome, but still not as easy as the states! So I don't have an official belly photo for you, but you can pretty much see it in this photo with me & my hubs at the Colusseum with Constantine's Arch in the background :)Saturday we went to the Hopper exhibit down in the city center. It was really fun to see the beautiful art with a big group of new Italian friends!

this was one of my favs- I love the colors!

after Hopper we went & got gelato together. My new favorite gelato combo is chocolate & coconut, mmmm! Although I have to admit, I've had way more crepes with nutella & rice krispies than gelato. It's SOOO GOOD!!! I joke about making my crepe disciples, many of the girls have now made the nutella & rice krispie combo their fav too :)
hope you are enjoying your summer! Oh, and Happy Memorial Day!
love from Roma. Ciao!

No comments:
Post a Comment