I'm trying to get more organized... in many ways... I don't really have a system, I just go through spurts of trying to get everything done, then getting disappointed that I didn't. That's not really the best way to do it, I'm pretty sure. I figure if it's not working now... it's not going to work when we add a baby to the mix. So I think I'm making some headway on a new plan, and hopefully this works out!
I went to a women's luncheon at OBF a few weeks ago, and one of the speakers shared some helpful tips from FlyLady. It's actually pretty helpful! Not everything on the website applies to everyone... so I've made my own modifications & created my own display systems, but I'm feeling empowered to conquer this!
Here's what I've been working on...

-weekly tasks are now on our fridge, with a refillable pad to write down my grocery list- & it even works as a pencil holder! Check.

-recipe binders are on their way to being complete (I need to get another binder & more paper!)

-daily routine is posted in my bathroom. Check.
-I'm working on my first weekly menu (we usually decide the day of what we'll eat that day).
Half a day down.... the rest of my life to go.
Next, keep following the plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment