Wednesday, April 14, 2010

cleaning poop. already?

so I know I am preparing to be a mother... but I think that being only 5 months pregnant, it IS too early for me to have to wake up & clean poop! Yep, that's what I said! POOP!

We sleep with our windows open... apparently a bird somehow pooped on our window screen which sprayed all over the window... then managed to make it on to our WHITE comforter & WHITE throw pillow. Lovely. That wasn't how I wanted to wake up... cleaning bird poop off white fabric was not on my "to do" list for the day. But, I guess God has His funny ways of preparing you for motherhood... and this just may be one of them! :)

Although on a high note, this does make me really glad that we decided NOT to place our bed directly under our window...

(sorry, I already cleaned it or else I'd post a photo- oops!)

No comments: