we couldn't be more excited for you guys!! what is the due date? are you going to find out the sex? and i love the land of nod. i have my eye on the wooden kitchen for abbey.
thanks jenn! august 31!!! and we will for sure find out the sex & let everyone know :)
LOVE Land of Nod - if this is a girl, that's where my bedding is coming from! Your baby is going to have the cutest and trendiest nursery ever!! :)
Kristen,I just wanted you to know how much I love you and how truly excited I am for you. I'm so glad I'm nearby!!!Love you bunches,Kel
Post a Comment
4 comments:
we couldn't be more excited for you guys!! what is the due date? are you going to find out the sex? and i love the land of nod. i have my eye on the wooden kitchen for abbey.
thanks jenn! august 31!!! and we will for sure find out the sex & let everyone know :)
LOVE Land of Nod - if this is a girl, that's where my bedding is coming from!
Your baby is going to have the cutest and trendiest nursery ever!! :)
Kristen,
I just wanted you to know how much I love you and how truly excited I am for you. I'm so glad I'm nearby!!!
Love you bunches,
Kel
Post a Comment