today I am 17 weeks along. I'm really excited to be this far! We have a doctors appointment later this week, and then hopefully in about 3-4 weeks we get another ultrasound & we'll get to find out if our baby is a boy or girl!!! YEAH!! Don't worry... we'll let you know...
I'm wearing my first pair of maternity jeans! They are pretty comfy :)

although, I think they make my belly look smaller than it did 2 weeks ago... but it's not, I measured, and I've gained 1 inch!
I've constantly got "baby" on the mind... and I find myself sitting really still a lot of the time hoping I'll feel the "flutter" from our little one. So I'm not sure if I have or not yet, cause I think I'm thinking too hard about it. But hopefully I'll feel the baby move soon.
And I'm also constantly dreaming about the nursery. I think I've changed my mind about how I want to decorate it a million times! But I'm finally getting to the point where I feel like I'm set, or at least closer than I was before to actually committing to my decisions. So when I do finish my registry, I need all you helpful moms out there to let me know if I picked something I don't need or whatever.
1 comment:
oh SO exciting! I think I started feeling Oliver at 18 or 19 weeks, but it's totally different for every mama, depending on where he is in there etc. - it's SO amazing when you do though, and totally worth the long wait!
Post a Comment