what a way to start a morning. reading my Bible, spending time with Jesus at Starbucks -- with 2 of my most favorite people, my husband & miss parrott.starbucks gave me a sweet reminder today -- a reminder to "renew my hope" well, my hope is sadly probably way different than what starbucks was thinking... but I'm still thankful for the reminder! today, today I will renew my hope in Jesus. not because I lost it, but because I get distracted by things in the world, and I easily forget what, or really Who, gives me true hope.
I want "to see the world not as it is, but as it could be" this world was meant to glorify the Lord & everything was made perfect, for the Perfect Creator. but that's not the world we live in now... I want to see the world the way it was meant to be... the way it WILL BE one day, when Jesus returns in all His glory. that is the day I want to be waiting for, and how I want to see this world now.
thanks 'bucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment