Thursday, June 11, 2009

week 13.

This is the last week of my first trimester.  We love watching all the little children run around Rome.  Everyone loves children here.  And I am really excited that my energy is coming back.  I can make it through the day without a nap, and that is very good.  The walking everywhere in Rome isn't as bad anymore.  And I'm learning how to let people know I'm pregnant so I can sit on the bus easier, "sono incinta."  We love that you've formed your fingerprints this week.  We know that God's fingerprints are all over you already.

1 comment:

baby mama said...

I am so thankful that you are feeling well and that you have made it this far!!! I hate not being able to talk to you, but these last few updates have been encouraging to read!! I love you! I can't wait to announce that your little one has a cousin finally - she's taking her sweet time and will probably make us wait until her induction date on June 16 - but I'll let you know lil sis!