Sunday, May 17, 2009

10 weeks.

This is your first time in Rome!  All of our friends here in Rome & our new friends we've met on summer project are so excited about you.  It was a little hectic to get over here, but we made it.  Rome is beautiful.  We can't wait to show you someday.  But it's really hot right now.  And the heat & all the walking makes it very tiring with you.  Eating is difficult too.  There are a lot of things I need to avoid, which is harder to do when I don't speak Italian well.  But we'll make it, I'm adjusting with you here & wouldn't trade you for the world.

1 comment:

Jenn Lamb said...

ok so i definitely read your blog religiously but for some reason i just saw the pregnancy updates. WOW!! I am so excited. i might have known a month ago from some little talking birdies over here on the west coast (aka: Adrienne and Vanessa) well, i am praying. love you girl. baby ebsen might be born around abbey's birthday!!