Thankfully, last night Scott wanted my chicken gnocchi stew which is perfect for this weather condition! Especially because it makes a lot & we can have it again & again!
Obviously Scott did arrive back home, safe & sound, Monday evening. It has been so great to have him here again. Even more so with the snow day, its more fun with my best friend by my side!
3 comments:
That Soup looks fantastic. I read the recipie when you had it up a few days ago but didn't print it. I need to track that one down. I hope your enjoying your snow Hadassah and I are a bit jealous.
thanks-- it is amazing, not going to lie! here is the recipe:
http://stellarmade.blogspot.com/2009/01/what-youve-been-waiting-for.html
(or just click on "chicken gnocchi stew" in the post)
feel free to come & enjoy our snow anytime!! we miss you!
i just made this last night and it was so good. we brought the rest over to our senior staff meeting today and everyone was so impressed. Thanks!!
Jenn Lamb
Post a Comment