Thursday, October 16, 2008

so apparently I'm competitive

for the past 4 years... Miami's crusade staff team has had the chili cook-off.  Each household brings a pot of chili & we vote for our favorite!  Sunday night we had the 
4th annual staff chili cook-off

I'm not a huge chili fan... but I wanted to enter in this year only because I thought for sure we'd win... I have come to realize that I only really like to do things that I think I have a chance of winning.  That's not so bad right?!  I mean, to people actually do things they don't think they can do well at all??!  ...I would assume at least not competitively... well, I'm a pretty good cook & have pretty good taste in food... so I got competitive....
...Apparently people liked the Brown's!  The winners!
...but seriously, look at my pot!  I think we won :)

No comments: