Sunday, August 17, 2008

what I love but can't afford

my love for anthropologie...














windblown top             natalia cardigan
                            I'm obsessed with grey & cardigans!

















perfect simple yellow t    ...I don't normally like patterns... 
but this is beautiful!















buttons, pockets, perfect!        & I'm really into lockets right now!















simple & elegant                  love this color!!! 













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have amazing taste my lovely sister! I would wear any of the stuff you posted too! Maybe you will get lucky to get a few of those things for your birthday in a few months :)

josie said...

who wouldn't love a "galvanizing nocturne dress"! i like the title almost as much as the dress! love your blog! miss you and looking forward to being an hour away instead of 6 hours away from you guys. your photos are excellent! i especially liked the little pettit girl looking over her shoulder--so beautiful. :)