Jesus Storybook Bible

we are using it in our seminary class. I thought that was crazy and a waste of money... but I was wrong, I love it and its worth every penny!
This Bible really helps you see Christ in every story. You can't miss how God threads His redemptive theme throughout all Scripture.
Plus its an easy read & has great pictures!
1 comment:
Hi Kristen
I'm the author of The Jesus Storybook Bible and I came across your blog via a google alert thing and thought I'd stop by and say Hi.
Thanks very much for your review--I'm so glad you're enjoying the book.
It's God's Wonderful Story--and my honor to have a small part in retelling it --for adults as well as children (I hear this a lot that it's being assigned for seminary students--how cool that a children's book can be used in this way!).
Anyway, my best to you, Kristen in your studies!
Sally
sallylloyd-jones.com
PS you may be interested to know about some cool resources on my site connected with the book--including audio, downloadable stories, interviews and reviews--as well as other fun stuff including a handbag song... which is very silly (for a change of pace)
Post a Comment